OpSite* Incise - Theatre Incise Drape
OpSite Incise Drape is a transparent, adhesive polyurethane film which allows the skin to breathe, so preventing moisture build-up under the drape. As a result OpSite adheres throughout long surgical operations to the surrounding skin and most importantly to the wound edge.
- Adheres right up to wound edge
- Transparent non-glare surface
- Thin yet extremely strong
- Conformable and elastic
- Provides a sterile working field around the operation site
- Holds drapes securely in place
- Each OpSite Incise Drape is sterile and individually wrapped in a peel apart pouch.
- Sterilisation is by ethylene oxide.
Adheres right up to wound edge
The drape will provide protection from laterally migrating bacteria because it stays in place even throughout major operations involving prolonged retraction of wound edges.
Transparent non-glare surface
The incision site is clearly visible without glare.
Thin yet extremely strong
OpSite Incise Drape is tear resistant, yet can be cleanly cut with a scalpel.
Conformable and elastic
OpSite Incise Drape is very conformable on awkward operation sites, yet its elastic qualities make it suitable for use where heavy manipulative surgery is involved, for example, in a total hip replacement.
Maintains a sterile operation site
OpSite Incise Drape provides a sterile working field, on to which internal organs may be placed without fear of contamination.
Suitable for all types of surgery:
- Neuro surgery
- Major abdominal
- Open Heart and Thoracic
* A Trademark of Smith & Nephew